SCOTTISH ACCESSIBLE TRANSPORT ALLIANCE (SATA)
Welcome to SATA, an alliance of transport users, planners and operators who share the common aim of making public transport in
Scotland fully accessible to disabled people.
- tells you about SATA, its origins, aim, what we do
- lists past activities and publications
- tells you about SATA meetings past and future
- provides you with links to other organisations and information sources
- outlines the benefits of membership and says how you can join
- provides an application form
Scottish Accessible Transport Alliance is registered in Scotland as a charity (No SC 027600)
An archive of key documents has been deposited. Click here to see what they are and how they can be accessed.
SCOTTISH ACCESSIBLE TRANSPORT ALLIANCE